- Mid – Senior DevOps Engineer – 6 month contract with the view to extend
- Large Financial Organization l Melbourne CBD based roles
- Multiple positions available l Exciting projects
- Work life Balance and Great culture to work
Our Large Financial client is embarking on a multi-year journey to transform and migrate core Integration technologies to the Cloud.
Key Design & Build Experience:
- Experience with AWS (Sysops) and design/ development of solution using AWS native services
- Experience with REST API\’s & Spring / Springboot frameworks
- Keep up-to-date with new tools and technologies relevant to the Service and proactively promote new tools and methodologies adoption
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for troubleshooting.(Hystrix library)
- Exp with CI/CD – Jenkins / Ansible
- Some exposure to Caching concepts (Hazelcast)
- Experience with Automated UI Testing
- Secure coding practices
- Design and maintain the Cloud environments.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- The ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of a team of engineers.
- Be confident and actively participate in team support by proposing and implementing solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent social and communication skills, \”can do\” attitude and excellent analytical skills.
- Providing technical assistance and support to other team members.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nitin on 0433212134 or email for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.