- This role forms part of a small but critical team, with a focus on the Cloud environment.
- The key skills applicants will need to have include:
- Deep and wide experience with cloud providers like AWS, Azure or OpenStack.
- Experience in container and PaaS systems including Cloud Foundry, Docker and Kubernetes. Knowledge of internet plumbing (TCP/IP, routing, HTTP, CDNs, TLS, DNS, Identity services, PKI) Experience with CI/CD practices and tooling (git, GitHub, GitLab, concourse-ci, jenkins) Experience with Infrastructure as code tooling and automation (Terraform, ansible, puppet, etc) Experience building and maintaining logging and monitoring tools (CloudWatch, ELK, graylog, prometheus, PagerDuty)
- Development skills in Ruby, Python or Golang (preferred) Knowledge of the Linux Operating System.
- A cool, methodical approach to troubleshooting and debugging problems
- A strong working knowledge of authentication and authorisation technologies (OAuth, OpenID and SAML)
How to Apply :
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on (03) 9118 2071 or for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.