- Senior DevOps Engineer – Postgres SQL
- Permanent Opportunity
- Excellent Salary with Benefits
- Large Financial Organisation @ Melbourne
Skills and Experience
- Strong DevOps experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using a tech stack of GIT, AWS, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Artifactory and Java
- Must have worked on AWS Aurora/Postgres
- Experience working with AWS, creating CloudFormation templates and end-to-end Instructure-as-code-automation.
- You must possess experience building & deployment Microservices, especially in the integration layer
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
- Ensure all systems, platforms and applications are compliant with and operating to relevant security and data protection standards
- Have -in-depth understanding of micro service architecture, API management and distributed systems concepts
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Keep up-to-date with new tools and technologies relevant to the Service and proactively promote new tools and methodologies adoption
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for troubleshooting.
- The ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of a team of engineers.
- Be confident and actively participate in team support by proposing and implementing solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent social and communication skills, \”can do\” attitude and excellent analytical skills.
- Providing technical assistance and support to other team members.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 8506 6523 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: