- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $130,000-$135,000 incl super / annum + Bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
- Implementing robust highly available solutions and systems in the cloud – AWS
- Infrastructure as Code, automated Provisioning, automated Release management.
- Continuous Improvement of deployment, configuration, and support processes.
- Helping the delivery teams with the trouble shooting and problem solving whenever and wherever required.
- Work with engineers to resolve complex incidents
- Develop and enhance monitoring and alerting
- Developing and maintaining system documentation on Confluence
- Able to work during scheduled after hours support within reason
- Understand control, compliance, and security risks and how to develop resilient and compliant solutions
- Experience in a 24×7 uptime environment, including automation experience with configuration management and infrastructure provisioning tools using cloud-based solutions.
- Experience working in AWS, including CloudFormation, EC2, RDS, Redshift, Load Balancing / Autoscaling, and CloudWatch
- Demonstrated experience in configuration management tools like Ansible, puppet or Chef.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using a tech stack of GIT, AWS (or GCP / Azure), Spring Boot, Jenkins, Artifactory and Java
- Experience with Containerisation (ECS, Kubernetes, Docker) and Serverless Computing (AWS Lambda) technologies
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python, AWS CLI)
- Experience working across Agile delivery environments.
- Experience in application development of critical business systems or services
- Experience in operational support of complex financial systems is desired
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Suzy on 0480 079 409 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.