- Senior Devops Engineer
- Permanent role
- Melbourne based (can work from anywhere in Australia)
- Salary upto $150K + Benefits
- Large Financial Organization
- Support a production service in a DevOps/SysOps and continuous improvement environment.
- Manage systems that enable our CI/CD pipelines and orchestration, including code and artefact management/inspection, container build and publication.
- Regular patching of our environment and bug fixes.
- Re-build new operating system with our current application.
- System log, performance and KPI management tools and related reporting.
- Hands-on working knowledge of building and running DevOps tools e.g.: Git, SonarQube, Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory/Xray, Docker, Splunk.
- Hands-on Infrastructure as Code abilities e.g.: Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Python.
- Cloud certification, either AWS, Azure or GCP e.g. AWS Solution Architect Associate.
- Working knowledge of automation in application delivery environments – infrastructure build, testing, development processes.
- Great communication skills, with a passion for knowledge sharing.
- Appreciation/experience with other tools e.g. AppDynamics, Elastic ELK, Prisma, SonaType Nexus IQ is highly desirable.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.