- Permanent salary on $140k – $150k TEC
The ideal candidates will be working on current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services. Experience with infrastructure tools such as Ansible, and CI/CD pipelines are highly regarded. Also required is hands-on experience with AWS, particularly with a focus on configuring a secure environment.
In addition to your strong technical capability, you will be a proven team player, independent thinker and have a collaborative attitude towards your work and colleagues.
Design & Build
- Design, Built and Support AWS and Azure technologies
- Keep up to date with new tools and technologies relevant to the Service and proactively promote new tools and methodologies adoption.
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for troubleshooting.
- Collect logs and metrics, build dashboards and monitor using Splunk, AppDynamics and other tools.
- You will be a go to person for Infrastructure related queries.
- You will be part of our Devops eco system building infrastructure in AWS.
- Given business requirements, you will design and build infrastructure.
- You will also perform optimisation of databases, look for failure points, and ensure data integrity is preserved.
- You will be a liaison point for our Level 1 & 2 support team.
Skills and Experience
- Expertise in cloud mainly AWS
- Have extensive experience in AWS service configuration and security.
- Deep understanding of AWS built-in security features
- Expertise in terraform and ansible.
- Experience in building and maintaining Pipelines mainly Jenkins.
- Experience in flyway
- Deep understanding of Unix commands, security and infrastructure architecture
- Production support / BAU optimisation related activities
- Ensure all systems, platforms and applications are compliant with and operating to relevant security and data protection standards.
- Have in-depth understanding of microservice architecture, API management and distributed systems concepts including lifecycle of creating, deploying and monitoring containerised application in the cloud.
Good to have.
- Experience in Azure cloud environment
- Experience in AWS RDS
- Experience in NO-SQL databases
- Knowledge of scripting language: Python, Lua, Groovy
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.