- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
- Permanent role
- $130K – $145K/Year + Benefits
Overview: Be part of the cloud journey and drive fast paced delivery and support of our platform. The ideal candidate will be both a consultant and a hands-on DevOps & Automation technologies
To be successful for this role you would need:
- Experience in AWS and cloud-native architecture
- One or more AWS certifications
- Good understanding of DevOps methodologies
- CI/CD Pipelines (end to end)
- Confluence, Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Elastic Stack, Splunk, AppDynamics & ServiceNow
- Experience in supporting a production service in a DevOps friendly and continuous improvement environment.
- A love of automation in large application delivery environments – infrastructure build, testing, development processes
Must Have :
- Jenkins administration
(\”DevOps Engineer\” OR \”AWS Engineer\” OR \”Cloud Engineer\” OR \”Cloud Developer\” OR DevOps) AND AWS Github AND Jenkin AND Artifactory)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6530 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.