- 12 Months Contract with view to extend
- Excellent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne
- Rate on offer $900/day (Incl super)
- Innovative and Delivery Driven Team
About the Role:
|Work collaboratively with software engineer to deploy and operate our systems; help automate and streamline our operations and processes; build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations & troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments across the Cards Technology assets.|
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24×7 uptime environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools using cloud-based solutions.
- 5-7+ Years\’ experience delivering Devops platform solutions in a finance institution
- Experience building infrastructure in Azure platform
- Experience in infrastructure as code such as Terraform
- Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Proven experience in technical development change delivery using microservices and API\’s
- Experience working with Java 8, Spring/Spring Boot, SQL, Gradle/Mavern, Microservices, GIT SCM, Jenkins, Harness, Groovy, TDD, BDD, Swagger,
- Experience working across waterfall and Agile delivery environments
- Familiar with Artifactory, Checkmarx, Prisma, Sonar Type and SonarQube tools
- Familiar with Splunk and AppDynamics monitoring
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.