- Work for one of the Big 4 Banks
- Excellent Package on Offer-Base+Super+Bonus
- Work Life Balance.
- Senior DevOps Consultant / Lead
- Large Financial Institution
- Melbourne Docklands location
- Leadership and Mentoring skills
Senior DevOps Consultant will be expected to provide leadership on Amazon Web Services best practices and infrastructure architecture and implementation to delivery teams across Institution\’s Technology, as well as the DevOps team itself.
- Demonstrate leadership or perform hands-on build engineering and Amazon Web Services environment setup work for delivery teams
- Ensuring success through Continuous Delivery and Amazon Web Services practices and processes
- Smooth transitioning, ensuring change about Continuous Delivery, the vision and what it means is well communicated.
- Act as the main point of contact for the broader Amazon Web Services capability across the Digital Team.
- Research and introduce Amazon Web Services industry best practices
- Coaching and mentoring of fellow team members.
Skills or Experience:
- Source Code Management tools such as Git
- Amazon Web Services Engineering and Solution Architecture
- Infrastructure as Code tools such as Puppet or Chef
- Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins and Bamboo
- Build tools such as Ant and Maven
- Artifact Repository tools such as Ivy and Artifactory
- Cloudformation experience is highly desirable.
- Unix System and Windows Administration
- Knowledge of security, database and infrastructure
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
If you are interested in this position, please call Nitin Verma quoting ref no#11626 on 03 8506 6546 and apply using the link. Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.