- Melbourne CBD
- Current MCSE Certification required
- SCCM 2012/ AD/ MS Office experience
Our client is seeking a Senior Desktop Engineer to join their Infrastructure team and proactively manage and maintain infrastructure as required.
This position will be filled with the view to move into a team lead role after a 3 – 6 months.
The successful candidate will use existing tools to ensure backups and restores, security patching and monitoring are done in accordance with SLAs. They will comply with all the relevant ITIL processes to proactively manage and maintain the client\’s customer infrastructure, as well as be proactive and perform preventative maintenance when necessary.
Additionally, you will be required to liaise with external vendors to ensure the timely resolution of hardware and software issues.
- Current MCSE
- Access to a motor vehicle
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Group Policy Management/ Active Directory
- SOE creation (SCCM 2012)
- Anti-Virus products
- Windows XP, 7, & 8/ MAC OS X
- Customer Facing experience
- PC hardware/ software maintenance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Previous leadership experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
Apply now for immediate consideration by submitting your CV and cover letter.