- Must have experience with Oracle, SQL, Postgres, AppDynamics
- Participate in the delivery train as the Database principal
- Work with other Developers, QE and Devops teams to deliver optimal database designs and implementations
- Ensure delivery of database changes within agreed timeframes.
- Preform code review as required to ensure code quality of solution.
- Prepare both infrastructure and API deployment
- Perform operational support including out of hours support on a rotational basis
- Hands on experience with database design, tuning and data analysis.
- Experience in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high-quality code.
- AWS experience, Certification preferred.
- Expertise with Cloud performance engineering techniques.
- Experience with Performance tuning of databases and in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high-quality code.
- 5+ years\’ experience with designing, building, and supporting enterprise level databases using postgres/oracle/SQL Server databases.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 0480 094 306 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.