- Senior Data Architect
- Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Location: Melbourne
- Salary ranges from $180K -$200K (Inc. Super) / annum + Bonus + other perks!
- Must have experience with Databricks, Solution designing and hands on Data architecture
About the role
The role requires architecture skills to author the target state architecture, oversee delivery, author high level solution architectures, provide architecture advice to other areas of the bank, and work with the data governance team to ensure strategy and alignment.
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience as a Data Architect, with expertise across data lakes and data warehouses
- Experience implementing cloud-based data lakes (AWS / Azure etc)
- Knowledge of Databricks is essential, ideally along with other data lake, AI/ML technologies (Snowflake, Spark, Hive, Beam, etc.)
- Knowledge of traditional data warehouse technologies (Oracle Exadata, Teradata, etc.)
- Knowledge of metadata management (Informatica EDC, Axon)
- Proven knowledge of data lineage and data catalogues
- Experience with implementations of the Datavault 2 model, architecture, and methodology (CDVP2 or equivalent)
- Skilled at business requirements analysis and designing solution architectures
- Excellent soft skills, including stakeholder management
- Development and evolution of target state architectures
- QA of technical delivery.
- Lead and drive the definition of the overall architecture for the \”IT Solution\” in a project/program in a way that complies with and advances overall enterprise architecture
- Ensure that overall architecture is agreed and endorsed by all stakeholders and identifies and evaluates possible solution options
- Identify opportunities and ensure fit to enterprise architecture and standards, and manage any architecture issues/exemptions required
- Ensure the architecture is implemented in accordance with design over entire lifecycle of project/program, and manage changes to design by ensuring stakeholders are informed and in agreement with any changes
- Responsibility for the traceability of solutions against project/program objectives and requirements.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.