- Canberra ACT based – Administration and Customer Service
- Government organisation – 3 month contract + 3 month extension
- $35 per hour (inc super) – ASAP start – Gov experience preferred
SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Seeking an experienced Senior Customer Service and Administration Officer for a contract role in Canberra ACT.
– Canberra ACT based – Administration and Customer Service
– Government organisation – 3 month contract + 3 month extension
– ASAP start – Gov experience preferred – $35 per hour (inc super)
Reporting to the Senior Officer – Business Planning & Support the National System Support Officer will provide assistance and support to users of the National System Support Centre and to the Manager – Business Support.
- Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of the department\’s roles and functions and apply this knowledge to provide service and advice
- Provide basic advice and assistance and administer public inquiries about the System
- Record phone call, email and fax inquiry details into a web-based database
- Provide assistance with completing standard periodic written and statistical reports
- As directed, update and maintain documentation and scripts
- When required provide administrative support to other members of the Division
- When required take minutes for management & section meetings and ensure that any necessary follow up action is taken.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service
- Demonstrated intermediate ability to use Microsoft suite of office applications
- Demonstrated experience within an administrative support function
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Government experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience within a call centre function, providing telephone based customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 25/11/2014.