- Permanent opportunity with Tier1 Bank
- Location: Melbourne
- Salary ranges from $170k – 180k (Inc. Super) / annum + Bonus
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Design and implement monitoring solutions for new and existing systems; utilising Splunk and/or other monitoring tools such as Elastic Search, aligned to client standard patterns. Also, contribute to the creation of new monitoring patterns where required.
- Data onboarding: Requirements gathering, design, implementation, and testing, to onboard new data sources to Splunk – via Universal Forwarders, HTTP Event Collector, APIs, syslog etc.
- Map data to Splunk CIM, to meet stakeholder and data governance requirements.
- Deploy and configure Splunk premium add-ons (Enterprise Security and ITSI).
- Provide level 2 technical support. Assist with level 3 incident and problem investigations, service risks and issues for Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Enterprise Security and Splunk ITSI.
- Performance optimisation – Optimise existing and new search queries and dashboards to improve performance. Optimise platform design and configuration to enhance performance, architecture.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Splunk architecture, administration, and custom development (Splunk certified admin / architect / developer or equivalent experience) across Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Enterprise Security and Splunk ITSI.
- Experience administering and/or developing for an enterprise level implementation of Splunk (clustered architecture).
- Proficient in Splunk query language (SPL) and experienced in developing and supporting custom Splunk search head applications for specific use cases.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Agile and DevOps.
- AWS – architect and sysops certified or equivalent. Azure and/or GCP experience is also preferred.
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.