- Senior Consultant Quality Engineer – Workday implementation
- 6 Month contract with possibility to extension
- Role is with Tier 1 Bank – Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
- Location: Melbourne CBD
- Rate on offer upto $850(Inc. Super) / day
About the role:
Contribute as the Senior Consultant Quality Engineer to enable a quality implementation of an end-to-end Global HCM and Payroll. Undertake project activity as directed by the Senior PM, Transformation Test Lead, Transformation Lead and to ensure all deliverables are achieved on time and within budget. You will draw on previous Workday/HCM or Payroll implementation experience as a Senior Consultant Quality Engineer across design, testing, cut-over and Go-live activities.
- Work with Scrum Manager to ensure activities committed in the SCRUM are completed
- Actively use the Workday experience to shape and develop the required test cases for successful completion of the agreed test cycles.
- Participate in test planning activities to enable successful testing cycles.
- Work closely with testing team to confirm scenarios and requirement, draft acceptance criteria and assist with defect triage.
- Build strong relationships and manage stakeholder expectations
- Knowledge of Workday or Payroll integrations would be advantageous
- Agile project delivery methodology
- Data cleansing and migration
- Test Planning
- Test case preparation
- Facilitation of testing cycles and defect triage meeting
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Data and process mapping skills
- Ability to synthetise information to facilitate decision making between business and technical stakeholders
- Relationship building & communicating with influence
- Minimum 5 years Testing experience and at least 1 workday implementation
- Experience working on testing of integration for a large-scale transformation program
- Experience on testing Workday/Payroll integration projects would be advantageous
- Experience and demonstrated ability to deliver in fast-changing environments
- Experience in data mapping and advanced excel skills
- Experience working with vendors/implementation partners
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.