- Senior Consultant – Microservices and Automation
- Permanent role
To be Australia\’s leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service the Mega Services team has embarked on a multi-year journey to transform and migrate core integration technologies to the cloud. We are looking for candidates with exceptional technical skills to enable us to migrate to cloud faster, safer. In return you will have an opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Public Cloud technology stack. If you\’re always thinking about what\’s possible, we want to hear from you. Be part of the cloud journey and drive fast paced delivery and support of our platform.
- Participating in the following areas:
- Automated functional testing coverage (towards 100%)
- Automated unit testing (error handling, algorithm verification, exception case coverage, valid flow coverage)
- Automated component based testing including stubs/mocks and driver technologies and frameworks
- Defining and ensuring quality improvements and needs are included in feature / story acceptance criteria
- Driving the incorporation of quality improvements in new and deployed code (via refactoring strategies)
- Supporting Agile practice, while working with teams to identify opportunities to deliver Quality Engineering and develop solution documentation.
Skills and Experience required
- 5+ years\’ experience with building enterprise level Microservices using Java, Spring Boot (Must).
- You must have hands on experience writing JAVA code, specifically using Spring Boot
- AWS experience, Certification preferred
- Experience with Python, Shell
- Experience with Cloud performance engineering techniques
- Experience with Performance tuning of databases
- Experience in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high quality code
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- 4+ years\’ experience in some of the following tools: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest, Protractor, GitHub, Lean FT, API, Microservices, Service Virtualisation, Cucumber, Wiremock, Groovey, Docker
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call RAMS on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: