- Senior Consultant Lead QA – (Data, ETL)
- Location: Melbourne
- Hybrid (3-day work from office)
- Daily Rate range: $900 – $1000 (Incl Sup)
- Databricks Specialist Organization
- Proficiency in establishing and evolving Data Platform Quality Assurance Practices and Frameworks.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Consultant Lead to join our team. You will be a key player in a renowned Databricks Specialist organization, responsible for establishing and evolving Data Platform Quality Assurance Practices and Frameworks.
Specific Skills & Technology:
- Proficiency in establishing and developing Data Platform Quality Assurance Practices and Frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of Data Modelling and ETL/ELT Quality Assurance.
- Previous experience working with Cloud Data Platforms such as Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Nice to have: Prior experience in implementing Data Governance Practices and contributing to Data Migration projects.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, including the ability to conceptualize, develop, and translate business issues into innovative solutions.
- Proficiency in agile delivery methodologies and the ability to contribute to feature planning to ensure realistic timeframes for the delivery team within timeboxed iterations.
- Demonstrated expertise in relationship management and consulting, including the ability to interact, influence, and negotiate with various senior stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to provide authoritative advice and effectively convey complex concepts and information.
- If you are a proactive, results-oriented individual with a passion for driving excellence in Data Platform Quality Assurance, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity to lead and make a meaningful impact within our organization. Join us in delivering high-quality solutions and contributing to the success of our clients’ data initiatives.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky Marsh – 0480 024 289 further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
If you are a Senior Consultant Data Platform QA having experience in ETL Cloud Data Platforms such as Azure, AWS, or GCP & currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.