- Senior Consultant cloud engineer-Azure ,Terraform, Bash
- Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer Ranges from $150K -$187K Inc Super + bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
- Working in an agile manner help the Cloud Platform Services team be accountable for the delivery, ongoing management, and automated provisioning of existing and new cloud services.
- Facilitate the use of Terraform for customers to deploy infrastructure in the cloud in an enterprise approved way
- design, deliver and support best-in-class strategic cloud offerings that are repeatable, scalable, automated and across multiple cloud providers
- Ensuring that the platform is compliant with regulatory and security requirements
- Continually learning and researching best practices and tooling
- Manage and co-ordinate between partners, acknowledging Security, Network, Architecture and Change management requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Expert knowledge in core Azure services
- Experience across over a couple infrastructure or networking concepts such as reverse proxy, image management, TFE, forward proxy or patching
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code development via Terraform, continuous deployment and testing techniques
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using a tech stack of GIT, Azure|AWS, Jenkins and Artifactory
- Experience in use of Windows or Linux based operating systems (tools, location logs, trouble- shooting Domain joins, network connectivity)
- Source code management and branching solution (Git).
- Can demonstrate effective influencing, building, and managing relationships skills
- Competent in creating or following designs and developing to set standards.
- 5+ years as a technology professional with demonstrable ability to integrate / manage medium-large scale development works.
- 10+ years of experience in IT delivery
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Suzy on 0480 079 409 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.