Excellent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne
12 Months contract with the view to extend
Daily rate on offer is upto $1000 (Inc. Super)
- The Senior Consultant, Business Delivery, reporting to the Head of Technology & Domain Engagement Partner -Support Unitsis responsible for successfully delivering a portfolio of initiatives, ensuring that change is effectively and proactively managed, whilst minimising operational risk and disruption.
- The role will work closely with the Transformation leadership team + Supporting Unit Product Owners to plan, prioritise and deliver critical planning, implementation and readiness activities.
- Highly experienced in project management methodologies, tools and processes across the project lifecycle
- Change management
- Influencing at a senior level
- Strong communication
- People transition process
- Organisational design
- Process improvement
- Extensive business experience within the banking & finance industry or in a consulting environment.
- Significant experience leading organizational change programs
- Exposure to large scale project management in a large Corporate
- A Tertiary Degree, and/or proven industry experience in Business Management & Accounting and senior Project Management coupled with extensive Business Consulting experience or Business Management
- A project management professional accreditation or working towards one, preferably either an AIPM Certified Practicing Project Practitioner (CPPP) or PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP).
- Recommend shaping, solution design and change strategies for transformation change initiatives.
- Through analysis and insight, agree the priorities and delivery requirements that land change safely and with minimal disruption.
- In conjunction with the business, identify business impacts and complete solution design, ensuring consideration of external factors within the enterprise.
- Delivery of the portfolio of change as per agreed plans, ensuring co-ordination and integration of activities across the initiative/portfolio, where applicable.
- Proactively identify & manage risks & issues to the delivery of change activities & delivery portfolio.
- Analyse, consult and provide advice to executive (senior) members of Enterprise Operations, to ensure that projects adopt a one way, same way, right way approach.
- Benefit support services; in particular, benefits management guidance and advice, and ensure that business cases on which your team has provided these services have SMART benefits.
- Provide Clarity PPM guidance and support to project stream leads across Enterprise Operations
- Business aligned Divisions
- Enterprise Operations
- Change, Capability and Technology functions across the Enterprise.
- Finance, Divisional Controls, Risk and Compliance functions Finance
- Technical Delivery teams
Key Performance Indicators:
- Delivery of agreed project/s change programs and outcomes
- Proactively manage risk, meeting all policy, compliance, and control requirements.
- Solution design/outcomes that improve customer experience (time, waste removal)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 0480 094 306 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.