- Permanent role with Tier 1 Bank
- Salary ranges from $140K – $150K (Inc. Super) / annum + Bonus + other perks!
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
Key Role Activities:
- Design, deploy and administer Kafka components
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for troubleshooting and development support.
- Collect logs and metrics, build dashboards and monitor using Splunk, AppDynamics and other tools.
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Keep up-to-date with new tools and technologies relevant to the Service and proactively promote new tools and methodologies adoption.
- Provide support to users for the service including rotation of on call support due to the 24*7 nature of the service.
Your skills & experience
- Proven experience in supporting a Kafka Platform as well as Kafka based Applications (Java)
- Strong experience in Scripting, Linux, Git, Artifactory, Docker, Jenkins, Terraform.
- Experience working with AWS or Azure
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Excellent time management skills
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 0480 024 289 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.