An exciting opportunity to join the Networks team who provides support and maintenance of our Networks (cloud and on-premises), Voice and Video systems and associated infrastructure in our data centres and state/regional offices.
Demonstrated experience and knowledge in the design, administration, tuning and troubleshooting of:
- Implementing and troubleshooting Azure networks
- Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco, Fortinet)
- Cisco Routing and Switching technologies including: BGP, DMVPN, GRE, IPSEC, 802.1q, VRF, EIGRP, HSRP, ACLs, Port Security, AAA
- Load Balancing (Citrix NetScaler, F5)
- VPN Technologies (Citrix Access Gateway, Microsoft)
- Cisco Wireless Technologies (Cisco 9800 series Wireless LAN Controllers, Cisco 3802i Access Points)
- Experience with working with VMware, Windows, Linux
- Experience with various technologies including: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, IPSEC/SSL VPNs, Voice/Video, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, SMTP, HTTP/S
- Proven ability to analyse and solve issues in a complex environment
- Ability to produce clear documentation for processes and procedures from a high-level design to detailed network topology.
- Capacity to undertake a high level of rigorous, independent analytical thinking
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills to work with skilled technical people, including making presentations to staff and stakeholders and coaching staff
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 9118 2071 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements