- Senior Cloud & Devops Engineer
- Multiple roles
- Permanent opportunity in Melbourne
- Large Financial Client
- Salary range of $130K – $145K
Our client is looking for an experienced Cloud & Devops Analyst Engineer who has proven experience working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidates will be working on current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services and Azure. A focus will be placed on your ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of programming languages such as Java, Python (etc). Experience with infrastructure tools such as Ansible, Terraform and CI/CD pipelines is a must. Also required is hands-on experience with AWS and Azure, particularly with a focus on configuring a secure environment.
- Design and develop the code and structure for CI/CD enabling infrastructure as code. Strong working experience in Continuous Integration/Deployment framework Jenkins is a MUST.
- Design and maintain the AWS Cloud environments. Experience in Azure is a bonus
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for pipeline/infrastructure troubleshooting.
- Collect logs and metrics, build dashboards and monitor using Splunk, AppDynamics and other tools.
- Work on AWS components, AWS lambda, ECS, Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, Kong, OAuth, serverless technologies, Node.js, etc.,
- Automate using Ansible, Terraform, Python, Java, Linux, CloudFormation, etc.,
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Working knowledge in RDS (PostgreSQL, Oracle) & NoSQL databases is a must.
- Understanding of frontend technologies like Angular, ReactJS
- Work closely with scrum masters, asset designers and data consulting team to determine platform requirements and priorities.
- Strong DevOps experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using a tech stack of GIT, AWS, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Artifactory and Java
- Experience working with AWS, creating CloudFormation templates and end-to-end Instructure-as-code-automation.
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible and Terraform.
- Any knowledge on Kubernetes and Azure is highly beneficial.
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
- Siebel experience is nice to have.
- Splunk experience is nice to have.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call RAMS on 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.