- Senior Change Consultant
- 6 Months Contract on a view to extend
- Melbourne CBD
- Daily Rates upto $1000/day incl super
- Opportunity to work with the best engineering team\’.
About the Role:
Working across Technology & Enterprise Operations to ensure the seamless delivery of change across the organisation deploying change management, leadership, and stakeholder management. This involves leading change across multiple smaller projects simultaneously or leading change work in larger, more complex programs.
- Provide the project and supported businesses with day-to-day change management leadership and subject matter expertise. Ensure change activities have end-to-end ownership, including delivery of the change work as per agreed plans, ensuring co-ordination and integration of change activities
- Develop a Change Management Strategy and/or Plan for the project detailing the overall change management approach, key activities, resource requirements, risks, change measures and costs.
- Stakeholder Management and Engagement including stakeholder buy-in / agreement on the change approach, accountabilities and ownership for key transition activities and change outcomes.
- Oversee the design, execution and business ownership for the transition activities to ensure the success of transition to the new ways of working and long term sustainability of the change outcomes.
- Develop and execute Communications that actively support all stakeholder groups impacted by changes, ensuring effectiveness of communication is achieved.
- Manage the development of, or develop, effective communication materials applicable to program/project, e.g. Email messages, presentation packs, intranet sites, postcards, etc.
- Develop a Learning Plan and any required training content to support changes and complete or oversee completion of a Learning Needs Analysis and suite of learning interventions.
- Provide day-to-day leadership, direction, coaching and support to a reporting team of change management professionals with varying levels of experience and seniority.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance).
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement (senior management) influencing, negotiation and management skills
- Facilitating workshops and delivering briefing sessions to small and large audiences
- Passion for effective enterprise collaboration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly assimilate information
- Value the importance of teamwork and of listening, challenging your peers and making a difference
- Manage multiple priorities while remaining focussed on excellence
- Track record in effective delivering of successful change initiatives
- Experience in banking/financial sector
- Experience working with Agile methodology/projects
- Ability to work in complex environments across multiple streams/evolving timelines
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6530 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements