Job Role: Sr. Change Analyst
Location: Parramatta, Sydney
Contract: 12 months on a view to extend
Eligibility: Australian Citizen
Start Date : July 3rd 2017
One of our federal client in Parramatta is looking for Senior Change Analyst for delivering Organisational Change Management (OCM) activities to ensure the successful adoption of new systems and processes delivered within the department.
- Develop and manage change management deliverables required for the program/project including but not limited to change strategies/plans, communication plans, user guides, reports, surveys and training materials;
- Plan, Implement and deliver all facets of change to people impacted by the program/project outcomes;
- Identify and proactively manage change risk/issues and develop and implement effective mitigations/resolutions to minimize resistance and maximize user acceptance and adoption of the change;
- Effectively engage and manage stakeholders to ensure the change is aligned against the program/project vision;
- Assists the program/project to identify, plan and prepare training materials and deliver appropriate training to meet target user group needs and ensure the change is adopted and embedded within BAU processes;
- Apply the principles of adult education with the methodologies and practices of e-learning;
- Provide high level input, advice and quality control on change management deliverables including documentation, training materials, and communications across a variety of media including e-Learning
- Ensure change management functions are undertaken to a professional standard and in accordance with Prosci /ADKAR organizational change management principles
- Supervise a team of analysts and work as an effective team member in the implementation of change management activities to achieve smooth transition and effective adoption of changed systems;
- All other tasks as directed by the Change Manager, Program/Project Manager and/or PMO related to delivering / supporting the program/project;
- Formal training and/or a minimum of five years continuous experience of working as a change analyst and in using a recognised OCM methodology to identify and apply effective change management strategies, plans and activities to support Business Unit, Command and Organisational changes;
- Demonstrated ability to develop, execute and maintain change management deliverables including but not limited to change strategies, communication plans, user guides, reports, surveys and training materials for large IT-enabled initiatives in large organisations, including a good understanding of the software delivery lifecycle;
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills with demonstrated ability in designing and writing user-appropriate content for a large end-user community for a variety of audiences using collaborative tools, various media, including newsletter(s), Internet/ Intranet, etc;
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and assessing OCM risks, issues and concerns and developing and implementing effective interventions;
- Demonstrated skills in defining and coordinating training needs to support the implementation of new business and system capabilities across a large organisation;
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, liaison, facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolutions skills with an emphasis on user and stakeholder engagement;
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of adult education (including e-learning) and vocational training to a variety of skill levels;
- Ability to supervise a small team and to work effectively as part of a team with minimal supervision.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
CONNECT WITH ADAPS: