- Long term 1 yr contract + ext
- Excellent pay!!
Senior Business Data Analyst
Our large Government client is currently looking for a Sr. Business Data Analyst who will be responsible for the provision of accurate and consistent business data analysis, capturing functional requirements and assisting with the design of data-related solution components for large and complex projects.
- Long term contract – 12 months + possible ext !!
- Paramatta – Sydney !!
- Generous pay!!
Key selection criteria:
* Minimum of 5 years continuous experience of working as a business data analyst; in both agile and waterfall environments for major ICT programs / projects;
* Demonstrated experience as a Business Data Analyst in the discovery of legacy mainframe application business, data and system requirements and incorporating them in new Open Systems Functional Requirements and Detailed Functional Designs;
* Demonstrated experience specific to conduct information requirements elicitation, document and confirm elicitation results, document information and process flow and verify / validate information requirements.
* Proven experience in the use of the System Architect, Enterprise Architect and/or Aware IM tools to prepare designs for new Open Systems applications.
* Demonstrated experience in business process models and associated standard operating procedures using tools and techniques such as BPMN, Visio or System Architect;
* Demonstrated experience supporting the data migration and validation processes;
* Advanced Stakeholder engagement skills with demonstrated experience in analysing business problems, conducting gap analysis and identifying root cause;
* Demonstrated superior communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and negotiation skills with a proven capacity to develop and maintain sound working relationships with end users, key stakeholders, suppliers and project team members in an environment of dynamic change and competing priorities.
Please send you CV along with the above KSC in a word format.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: