- Senior Business Analyst with IAM experience
- 6 Months Contract with a view to extend.
- Sports Industry
- Daily rate range: $900 – $1010
- Hybrid work (Mon & Thu in office)
- Flexible work practices, ensuring a positive work-life balance.
- Free onsite car parking and gym!
We are starting a 2-3 year transformation program of work which includes Single Identity project.
The Single Identity program will streamline workflows and make it easy for our customers to confirm their identities and move seamlessly between our public facing applications such as our website, mobile apps, online services and social media platforms using a single set of login credentials. A great personalised experience starts with identity.
We require a Business Analyst with Experience in.
- Experience with Identity and Access Management
- Experienced in:
- Data analysis
- Defining data attributes
- Deduplication of data
- Data cleansing
- Expert in writing business & technical user stories/requirements
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good business acumen
- Stakeholder Management
- Preferred background in sporting industry
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on +61 480 094 306 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.