Directly supporting strategic Client projects, the BA will in conjunction with Business Units and IS functions, conduct detailed business and systems analysis as required to define Business and Functional Requirements and provide support with development and testing as required.
- Assist Project Manager with scoping and development of work packages
- Liaise with Business Sponsor, Business Project Managers, Business Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to define, develop and document Business Requirements and User Stories.
- Liaise with internal teams to prepare Functional Specifications that deliver agreed solutions to meet Business and IT needs and standards.
- Liaise with Business Unit representatives and IT functions to coordinate testing of IT solutions in preparation for sign-off by Business sponsor.
- Facilitate and support Development and Testing as required.
- Develop test cases and write test scripts in support of Information Security testing as required.
- Take a lead role in Project Defect prioritization and triage.
- Support the maintenance and development Client Australia\’s analysis and project delivery approach and methodologies.
- Work with a change and communications manager / project team to develop and deliver people and process change, including support for training needs, and assist with other change management support activities.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Assignment or Reporting Manager.
- Minimum 7 years Business Analyst experience mandatory
- Demonstrated experience with liaising directly with Business functions, senior leaders and SMEs to define Business Requirements and Functional requirements that underpin business change programs.
- Strong Stakeholder management experience, particularly in liaising between Business & IT functions to initiate and implement the development, delivery and support of solutions.
- Adaptive and agile mindset
- Excellent team player
- Good understanding of various methods for capturing and documenting requirements
- Will need to think outside \’the box\’ to overcome issues and find solutions where conflicts and difficulties arise
- High degree of ability to communicate and build trust to forge strong relationships with business, customer & IT bases
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with demonstrable ability in a variety of techniques to express technical information to non-technical readers / listeners
- Ability to assess the impact of implementing change through IT Digital solutions
- Typically require a tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or related field plus extensive professional experience in Business Analysis / Consulting (desirable)
- .VSTS requirements tool experience preferred
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.