- Must have previous experience in the Telecommunications Industry
- Previous working knowledge in Cloud technologies
- Exposure to Mining/ Oil & Gas Industries a bonus!
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst with extensive experience in requirements gathering and business solutions analysis in the Applications integration / Cloud based solutions domain. The successful candidate will be working alongside Product Managers, End-to-End architects and operational stakeholders in developing Requirements documentation. This will include assisting in the design and delivery of Infrastructure platforms and customer solution offerings over the Cloud for Mining, Oil and Gas industry.
- Obtain agreement on the scope of the business analysis involvement in project and provide cost, resource, and time estimates where required.
- Ensure the business requirements are captured in the business requirements / requirements definition documents.
- Conduct workshops to analyse business needs and requirements based on consultation with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for completing the requirements with assistance from subject matter experts who are familiar with the impacted areas.
- Partner with relevant project stakeholders to ensure traceability between business requirements and functional / non-functional requirements, coupled to the project design.
- Discover systems utilised to develop full end-to-end process solutions across large-scale environment of internal and external operational teams.
- Consult with the lead solution architect, and other solution architects as required, to help assist with the completion of the solution architecture definition.
- 8+ years of experience in analysing, designing, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining complex Telecommunications & Service Provider solutions.
- End-to-end network, IT, and business process knowledge for various Telco products across sales, order to activate (O2A), billing, assurance, and customer management.
- Knowledge and application of best business analysis practices.
- Competent in resolving business analysis issues and challenges as required whilst liaising with multiple business and technical subject matter experts.
- A business analysis certification such as Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK).
- Experience in various project methodologies such as Waterfall, V-model, Agile, and hybrids.
- Working knowledge in Cloud technologies (virtualisation, storage, database and application integration etc.)
- Exposure to Mining, Oil and Gas industry applications.
Apply now by submitting your CV in word format. Please call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for further information. Please not that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.