- Business Analyst – SQL Exp
- 3 months contract role with view to extend
- Melbourne based role – Happy to consider candidates from other states!
- Leading Insurance & Healthcare Organisation
- Daily rate range: $800/day – $1000/day (Inc. Super)
The role will be part of a large, strategic, and confidential program of work for client. There is a large volume of data that needs to be analysed, synthesized, and reconciled. This role will be part of the larger program team and support the detailed analysis of the data.
- Support project team in identifying and accessing datasets
- Develop SQL queries as per the requirements to assess and analyse the accuracy of the datasets and identify inconsistencies, and issues
- Using SQL to transform multiple input data sources, store and present views of the data, and then transform the data for multiple outputs
- Codify and automate the running of the SQL queries
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience
- 5+ years of experience with SQL, and analysing data sets using SQL
- Experience with analysing and synthesizing large data sets
- Exposure to major data projects, involving data mapping, data lineage and SQL.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Project Leadership
- Head of Technology – Corporate Services
Risk management and compliance obligations:
- Responsible for understanding the risks, accountabilities, rules and processes associated with my role.
- Report issues, incidents and complaints in a timely manner.
- Understand the laws, regulations, policies and procedures that apply and ensure controls enabling compliance are built into documented processes and procedures
- Work in accordance with client Health and Safety policy, always applying safe working practices and procedures and comply with all instructions given about ensuring health and safety at work.
- Apply information security skills and / or experience to effectively and securely perform the required obligations of the organisation
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.