- Senior Business Analyst – BPMN, Business process re-engineering, Oracle Business Process Analysis tool, Lean Six Sigma
- Melbourne CBD role
- 6 month contract – Excellent $$$ on offer
- Large Financial Organisation
This role will manage the end to end process impacts, and will be responsible and accountable for process and operation analysis and redesign to improve quality, productivity, customer experience and compliance to internal and external policies and regulatory obligations.
- Developing and documenting \’As Is\’ and \’To Be\’ process maps in compliance to enterprise process mapping standards and tools e.g BPMN 2.0 notations
- Work on Oracle Business Process Analysis tool, as well as in line with Enterprise Process Model classification
- Conduct thorough diagnosis of business process and operation, document and present recommendations and provide detailed assessment of cost, benefits and risks
- Facilitate workshops with broad cross-section of stakeholders, customers and partners to deliver the right outcome
- Work with business architects, solution architects, solution designers, business analysts, business SMEs and other stakeholders to assess, design and deliver an efficient and effective process solution
- Stakeholder management and sign off
- Conduct business analysis activities
- Scheduling process analysis workshop and coordination including identifying relevant stakeholders.
- Analysis of data
- Identification of issues and risks
- Quality management
- Reporting and control processes
- Testing Support
- Support and participate in the identification of gaps
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience as a business and process improvements using Lean or Six Sigma methodologies or other Business improvement methodologies for 5+ years
- Experience in business process mapping and engineering
- Be able to demonstrate and make practical use of Six sigma and Lean tools e.g VOC, SIPOC, VSM, Kanban, RTY, FTY, 5S, Types of Waste identification, Process capability, Cause and Effect, SCAMPER, FMEA, Standardised work and combination sheets, Line balancing, Statistical tools, Graphical analysis, Error proofing, Visual Management etc
- Awareness of project management disciplines eg Prince2, PMBoK, Six Sigma, Lean tools
- Experience in Microsoft office suite (specifically project, powerpoint, excel and word)
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
If you are interested in this position, please call Nitin Verma quoting ref no#11662 on 03 8506 6546 and apply using the link. Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.