- Senior Business Analyst – Payments Transformation / Low Value / High Value Settlements
- Melbourne CBD based role
- Contractor role with excellent $$$\’s on offer
- Large Financial Organisation
- Stakeholder management and sign off
- Conduct business analysis activities
- Scheduling process analysis workshop and coordination including identifying relevant stakeholders.
- Analysis of data
- Identification of issues and risks
- Quality management
- Reporting and control processes
- Testing Support
- Support and participate in the identification of gaps
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in the financial domain or Payments projects (Must have!)
- Experience in business process mapping and engineering
- Awareness of project management disciplines eg Prince2, PMBoK, Six Sigma, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office suite (specifically project, powerpoint, excel and word)
- Some knowledge and understanding of Payments Transformation projects is highly desirable
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
If you are interested in this position, please call Nitin Verma quoting ref no#11678 on 03 8506 6546 and apply using the link. Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.