- Senior Business Analyst in Geelong
- 3 Months contract with a view to extension with Large Government Organisation
- Location: Hybrid Model – 2 – 3 days in a week @ Geelong office
- Rate range on offer from $900 to $1000 incl super / day
- Must have exp in Data and Analytics, Data Analysis, DW Projects, understanding of Data from the business side
- Candidate should be vaccinated for COVID
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in Business Analysis roles (5+ years)
- Proven experience in business analysis techniques, methodologies, and tools e.g. requirements elicitation and analysis, requirements management, process analysis and modelling, process improvement, business process redesign, use case modelling, data analysis and modelling, cost benefit analysis, decision analysis, root cause analysis.
- Proven experience in the estimation and planning of Requirements Management, Analysis and Documentation activities.
- Extensive practical experience in waterfall and/or agile project delivery frameworks / methodologies, and ability to bring \’fresh\’ ideas to the project team and BA Practice, including solid knowledge of the SDLC and BA involvement across the entire project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to build productive stakeholder relationships at senior executive / Executive Director levels
- Negotiate with, influence and build consensus with a range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to take on accountability for highly complex pieces of work and work autonomously, work with some ambiguity and yet still deliver quality outcomes.
- Ability to engage in creative thinking and is confident in decision making.
- Ability to negotiate and manage competing priorities within tight timeframes.
- Ability to operate in an often rapidly changing environment; demonstrated flexibility in approach and attitude.
- Strong team player, able to collaborate effectively with others to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrated ability to apply up to date business analysis practices and industry trends and drive knowledge sharing with colleagues.
- Knowledge of BA Methodologies and Governing Bodies (E.g. BABOK, IIBA etc.).
- Proficient in use of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Outlook).
- Experience using Collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, Balsamiq, Real Time Board,etc.
- Strong commitment to organisational values and mission.
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in reporting software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies.
- Agile project delivery experience
- Experience on large scale transformation programs
- Experience in Insurance, Health, and/or OH&S domains
- Ability to quickly understand the organisation\’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Logical and efficient.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Relevant tertiary degree (e.g. Information Systems, Computer Science)
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CBAP, Six Sigma, BPMN, CSM)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.