- Senior Business Analyst – Home Lending / Business / Banking
- 6 Months contract in Melbourne (on a view to extension)
- Rate on offer $750 – $850/day incl super
- Large Financial Organization
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual who will play key role of liaising between Technology and Product Owners. The role will work with Product Owner(s) to analyse business requirements and produce documented and approved specifications for any new or change to technology applications.
What key skills and experience does the candidate need?
- The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Business Analyst. Have an understanding of Financial Products, processes and systems with Home Ownership Domain experience highly desirable.
- Experience in Home Lending / Broker / Business /Banking & Financial services space
- Experience in working in an agile environment. Ability to communicate with stakeholders and teams, helping shape backlog of key features, user stories and goals of individual sprints.
- Lead requirements and story definition enabling scrum and engineering teams.
- Support Product Owners in designing and embedding the change.
- Support business + user acceptance testing as required.
- Lead/write business communications to a broad internal audience where necessary to communicate and support change embedment and impacts as a result of planned releases or production issues/incidents.
- Support with any other product development initiatives as necessary
User Story Definition
- Works with the Product Owner to understand, elicit, analyse, document and communicate business requirements and articulate product vision with a strong focus on value delivery.
- Assists the Product Owner to define and own the value definition of Stories, including facilitating and influencing the prioritisation of the backlog.
- Expert in translating end user / customer insights into Stories complete with Acceptance Criteria, which can easily be understood by the Development Team.
- Provides discipline, rigor and technical skills to the requirements definition and validation process.
Planning & Engagement
- Partners with key stakeholders and Product Owners to articulate product vision; documents problem/opportunity and broader context; defines desired future states using outcomes as measures of success with a strong focus on value delivery.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders across business and technology to complete the required artefacts and capture necessary inputs.
- Works with the team to produce high fidelity estimates by providing crystal clear requirements definitions.
- Typically works ahead of the Team to elicit requirements for the next Sprint\’s Stories.
- Shared accountability with other Team Members to help refine the Backlog and estimate the Initiatives, Features and Stories at the planning meetings.
- Proactive around risks, issues, blockers and raises them as soon as possible.
- Constantly looks for opportunities to improve the overall process.
- Available to the team to answer questions relating to product requirements and works with the team to translate business requirements and breakdown work into user stories.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.