- Senior Business Analyst x 2 – Compliance, AML, FATCA
- Melbourne CBD based role
- Permanent roles – Excellent base salary + super + bonus + work life balance!
- Large Financial Organisation
- Stakeholder management and sign off
- Conduct business analysis activities
- Scheduling process analysis workshop and coordination including identifying relevant stakeholders.
- Analysis of data
- Identification of issues and risks
- Quality management
- Reporting and control processes
- Testing Support
- Support and participate in the identification of gaps
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in the financial domain working on Compliance projects or AML or FATCA (Must have!)
- Awareness of BABOK or any other Business Analysis related certification
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office suite (specifically project, powerpoint, excel and word)
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
If you are interested in this position, please call Nitin Verma quoting ref no#11674 on 03 8506 6546 and apply using the link. Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.