- Senior Business Analyst
- Large Energy Client
- 12 Months contract in Sydney
- Rate on offer upto $1000/day incl super
- Must have exp in dealing with Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) projects
- Opportunity for Career growth & work life balance
- As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be taking on the measurement, reporting, analysis, and review of key business systems and processes, and influence change in process, business systems, works programming, ways of working and operational performance.
- In this role you will need to undertake a broad range of tasks including proactive analysis of business deliverables spanning process, people and technology that influence best practice culture and improving the divisional scorecards, along with the production of high-level documents for distribution.
- The EAM Initiative, which has is now in-flight, will fundamentally transform the way we view and manage the millions of assets right across client\’s network. In order to support client on the journey we are seeking experienced Senior Business Analysts.
- Your advanced analytical skills in compiling various business requirements and conflicting inputs obtained from a variety of sources into a view representing the business future state along with your report writing skills presenting data, trends and options for senior management will be needed
- You will have great relationship management and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strategic networks and partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Having extensive experience in a similar senior role in the construction, consulting, energy/electrical or utilities industry would be advantageous, especially in relation to commercial considerations and risk management principles.
- Advanced Diploma in Management or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.