- Senior Business Analyst – G20 Regulatory Reform Program
- Contract 3 months – Sydney CBD – Financial Services
- Financial Service – MS-Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio or iGraphx
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST – G20 Regulatory Reform Program
Seeking a G20 Regulatory Reform Program experienced Senior Business Analyst for a 3 month contract role in Sydney CBD.
The Program and its projects are evolving the organisation\’s global over-the-counter derivatives trading operation to comply with post-GFC regulatory reforms from G20 countries.
The Program regularly liaises with several key stakeholder teams and individuals within the business to deliver a range of business and technical systems.
This role is responsible for the development of business requirements in relation to regulatory obligations. This will include:
- understanding the obligation
- performing consultation and analysis to determine the teams, systems and processes impacted by the obligation
- documenting business requirements
- documenting current and proposed processes
- assisting the Project Manager to complete the Business Impact Assessment
- working with the technology teams to ensure they have a correct understanding of the requirements
- developing test cases to affirm the solution(s) meet the requirements.
- Knowledge of G20 legislation
- Knowledge of Wholesale Markets, Funds and Fund Managers is preferred.
- Fluent in MS-Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio or iGraphx
- Experience in Business Requirements development
- Previous experience in (a) large regulatory program(s)
- Process development and mapping experience
- Experience in Funds or Fund Manager interaction
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300.