- Senior Business Analyst
- 6 Months contract with a view to extend.
- Hybrid work
- Tier 1 Bank
- Daily rate: $950 – 1000 (Inc. Super)
- Expertise in business-focused analysis, including root cause analysis, defining problem statements, requirements gathering, solution options, and experience in copywriting for customer and internal communications
Role is multifaceted and involves effective communication to gather and convey requirements accurately. Creating templates streamlines the documentation process, ensuring consistency and efficiency in your work. Previous involvement in the change and communication aspects of the business.
- Business BA troubleshooting operational challenges and proposing process improvements.
- Support writing of customer communications
- Support change management activities
- Experienced business analyst (business focused not technical) – root cause analysis, define problem statement, requirements gathering, solution options and support implementation
- Experience in copy writing for customer communications and/or internal communications.
- Experience in banking environment, preferably customer remediation or financial crime (not essential)
- Very good formal written communications skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 0480 024 289 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For Search purposes – Senior Business Analyst, Customer Communications, Copywriting, Creating Templates