- Senior Business Analyst
- 6 Months contract with a view to extend.
- Hybrid work
- Tier 1 Bank
- Daily rate: $950 (Inc. Super)
- Someone with Exposure to Human Centred Design (HCD) and Customer Experience (CX) disciplines
The Senior Business Analyst role will bring extensive business analysis experience into the Remediation Design and Delivery team, to expedite (through that experience) the delivery of key technology and process enablers to support its remediation agenda against aggressive and firm regulatory deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Solutioning skills across an operational environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage small to medium change end to end.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- HCD and CX disciplines advantageous.
- 5+ years business analysis (all delivery lifecycle phases and experience working as a BA under multiple delivery methodologies)
- In-depth understanding of financial products, processes, and systems
- Creativity and simplifying complex processes and issues, problem solving and data-driven business analysis.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile delivery environment and familiarity with HCD techniques.
- Comfortable in leading/driving conversations and activities, including facilitating workshops with cross-functional business and Technology teams through the discovery, development, and operational usage stages of change.
- Ability to innovate, adapt and grasp new skills and content.
- Ability to work closely with key stakeholders and build strong, collaborative partnerships.
- Proven analytical skills and evidence-based decision making.
- Experience delivering into large scale Operations teams.
- Large scale transformational change experience – people, process, and technology
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 0480 094 306 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.