- Melbourne based (Hybrid)
- Salary $160K (Inc. Super) / annum
- Permanent Career Opportunity
- Key skills – Data interpretations, Payroll, Compliance side of Business Analysis, Excel Analytics skills
- Lead, shape, manage and coordinate requirements gathering and analysis
Roles and Responsibilities
- Elicit and document requirements
- Use of analytical tools and business acumen to interpret data and communicate important insights
- Translate data and business insights into easy-to-understand visualisations
- Share information skills and technical knowledge through mentoring
- Research, analyse and report on a range of data and business requirements.
- Build relationships with clients to understand their needs
- Strong communication skills to articulate findings and provide technical advice
- Manage competing priorities to ensure timely and optimal outcomes
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ years’ experience as a senior business analyst with demonstrated experience working across a range of industries
- Extensive experience in the development of business requirements, functional & non-functional requirements
- Experience facilitating workshops & interviews with identified stakeholders
- Strong experience in current and future state analysis and design
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills including facilitating workshops, building relationships, and interacting with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
If you have good level of Business Analyst experience and currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For Search purposes – Senior Business Analyst, BA, Senior BA, Gathering, Analysing, Payroll, Compliance, Excel