- 6 months contract role with view to extend
- Melbourne based role – Happy to consider candidates from other states!
- Leading Insurance & Healthcare Organisation
- Daily rate range: $750/day – $840/day (Inc. Super)
Key accountabilities include, but not limited to:
- Partner closely with business initiative owners locally and in geographically dispersed locations to develop a deep understanding of the client Health Insurance business, the challenges, pain points and areas for opportunity
- Plan, run and manage workshops with stakeholders from multiple geographies
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop clear and unambiguous product backlogs of work which deliver the outcomes needed by our business.
- Work with the team to define epics, functions, and stories / tasks per business initiative at pace. Define concise acceptance criteria which supports the delivery team and testers.
- Work closely with the team to refine the backlog and ensure the team have a shared understanding of the content.
- Development of BRS and FRS documentation (as required / project specific)
- Development of clear process documentation (current and future state)
- Proactively support the uplift of Agile practices and foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Participate in and contribute to the BA and Agile Communities of Practice within client
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Assignment or Reporting Manager
- 5 years+ experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Experience in setting up, running, and managing workshops for requirement discovery and elicitation
- 2 years demonstrated experience in working with Agile methodologies (backlog development and refinement – writing epics, functions, stories and defining acceptance criteria using Jira or Azure DevOps)
- Delivery experience working within cross-functional teams using Agile and Hybrid methodologies
- Experience in process mapping using Visio
- Experience with Agile ceremonies and rituals: Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Iteration / Release Planning, Showcases / Sprint Review, Retrospective
- Cultural awareness and experience of working across multiple geographies
- Experience in Finance or Actuaries related projects and/or knowledge in Health Care or Health Insurance field
- Essential to have at least 12 to 36 months experience in management consulting and development of strategy and roadmap
- Strong communication and change management skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate as a team member and independently to achieve identified goals
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.