One of our Large Utilities Client is Hiring \”Sr. Business analyst on 6 months contract to work on the client Field & Asset Services team.
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for taking a lead role in the provision of specialized, high level commercial business intelligence and management expertise to support overall performance management, business development and improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for the preparation of specialized, high level analysis and critical network reporting which meets evolving and adhoc organisational needs in the driving of business efficiencies, productivity improvement efficiencies and cost reduction strategies across the Division
- Act as the key point of contact for complex problem solving, technical, financial and forecasting advice relating to reporting within the Senior Leadership team
- Develop, test and document robust analytical models for identifying trends and monitoring performance to facilitate and provide evidence for improved and educated decision making by senior leaders
- Undertake comprehensive research to develop robust and consistent metrics, inclusive of a meaningful suite of lead and lag performance indicators, which provide effective and consistent tracking of Divisional performance against its objectives
- Provide recommendations, develop and implement improved business processes, reporting and controls and utilise continuous improvement tools and techniques to contribute to improving processes and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Divisions governance and reporting frameworks
- Provide expertise within the Branch to ensure business continuity and act as a mentor to personnel across the Division, providing guidance and support as required
- Provide specialist, technical advice to team members and senior management on budget forecasting/support, project delivery, urgent business requests, writing and ad hoc reporting as required
- Develop, manage, and/or support Divisional projects and priority actions, relating to operational, network, financial and performance reporting, and operational performance improvement.
- Degree in Business Management, Commerce or Accounting or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications.
- Demonstrated experience in business/requirements analysis in the Energy/Electrical or Utilities industry
- Demonstrated reporting and policy/process development experience in order to drive continuous improvement opportunities
- A thorough knowledge of business/project processes and practices including the identification, analysis, design, documentation, and implementation of business processes
- Good understanding of commercial considerations and risk management principles
- Knowledge and understanding of project management processes and methodologies.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.