6 Months Contract
As a Senior BA in the Client\’s Digital team, you will work within a cross functional Scrum team with Product owners and Managers, Experienced Designers, Solution Designers, Developers, QA Analyst and Scrum Masters to help to create and deliver an exceptional digital experience for customers.
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst / Product owner in a similar role
- Experience in API
- In depth understanding of Agile, specifically Scrum concepts
- Product management, Agile BA, CSM and/or CSPO Certs are highly regarded
- Experience in the financial industry is beneficial
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize
- Strong presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to listen and understand feedback from all Stalkholders and use this feedback to drive the changes required to the requirements and priorities
- Adapts efficiently to changing circumstances and seeks alternative ways pf achieving project objectives
- Experience in customer facing systems working with products and services
- Advanced interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with Senior technical, management and business Stalkholders and colleagues
- Proven ability to lead, coach and motivate a team to achieve success and surpass goals.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.