- Excellent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne
- 6 Months Contract with view to extend
- Rate on offer ranges from $1200 – $1500/day (Incl super)
- AWS Infrastructure background is must & Splunk experience
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer you will design and build infrastructure and related components which will form the Client Monitoring, Analytics and Diagnostics Platform predominantly consisting of Splunk.
You will promote AWS and cloud best practices to maximise performance; design and develop \’infrastructure as code\’ and keep up to date with new tools and technologies relevant to core Monitoring Platform and related projects and proactively promote new tools and methodologies. This is a senior level role, and the candidate is expected to hit the deck straightaway.
- Establish AWS infrastructure design patterns.
- Design, implement and maintain different AWS services
- Automating code
- Work across the full spectrum of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Actively contribute to planning sessions and other Agile ceremonies across the team
- Liaise with users and stakeholders of the platform
- Guide team members in their technical journey
Skills and Experience
- Front end, webservices, cloud / agile exp, python scripting or similar
- 3+ years of AWS experience
- 5+ years in application development and support
- Strong Experience in Scripting, Linux and CI/CD preferably Jenkins
- Strong programming skills with Python and groovy
- Infrastructure tools such as Terraform, Github and Ansible
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to assess and implement new technologies and processes.
- An open mindset and proven ability to innovate and influence
- Experience with shell scripting.
- Exposure to DevOps and Agile.
- Exposure to Monitoring and Logging tools such as Splunk
- Experience with containerised environments using Docker and Kubernetes
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 0480 024 289 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.