- Senior Solution Architect
- Large financial organisation
- 12-months contract on a view to extend
- Rate Range on offer from $1100- $1200 Incl super / Day
The Architect defines the end-to-end technical architecture to support the delivery of investment slate, guiding and influencing business delivery and ensuring alignment to target state technology.
- Working with the Business Architect to determine feature break-down mapped of initiatives and how they flow into service teams. Collaboration with Service Architects to shape features to service teams, leading conversations on any dependencies and further breakdown to ensure ability to deliver to schedule.
- Proactively manage risk, meeting all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to process and procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues, or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance).
- 10+ years\’ experience in the Technology industry.
- 5+ years\’ experience in Software Development and Design.
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners.
- Working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Suzy on 0480 079 409 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.