- Senior Architect – (Pega Decisioning)
- 6 Months Contract with view to extend
- Greenfields project to establish a new Customer Engagement Engine
- Daily Rate up to $1100 (Inc. Super) per day
- Excellent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne
The Architect defines the end-to-end technical architecture to support the delivery of investment slate, guiding and influencing business delivery and ensuring alignment to target state technology.
Core Role Responsibility
Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives.
Employees at this Group would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in their area of expertise/responsibility.
- Experienced Solution Architect that has worked on similar marketing projects and/or banking experience
- Good communication/negotiation skills with Business and Tech Stakeholders.
- Integration, Microservices, Cloud, Digital Channels
- Experience with PEGA Customer Decision Hub (CDH) will be a plus
Role Knowledge & Technical Competencies
- 10+ years’ experience in the Technology industry.
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Development and Design.
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners.
- Working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 0480 024 289 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.