- Senior Service Architect
- Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne Based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $200K/annum +15% bonus + benefits + Other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
- Provide technical direction and leadership to the service team, across the technology lifecycle, creating and maintaining the Target State Architecture for each capability within the service and mapping all components to the asset management system
- Align service roadmap to the company technology strategy and architectural principles/patterns
- Establish the current state, roadmap and target state architecture positions for the service. Ensure asset lifecycle is maintained for every component within the service boundary
- Maintain the cohesive service boundary based on Views across the company service teams and API/contract set and Eventing model for the service
- Create impact analysis of service functional and non-functional requirements and constraints on the planned service roadmap in the current business and technology environments including the regulatory impacts and risks to the service design and supportability
- Make and document architectural decisions to satisfy regulatory and compliance requirements for the service.
- Validate design artefacts for completeness, ensuring testability to enable effective change management for the service.
- Establish governance procedures to ensure the implemented software meets the design requirements and is done in strict accordance to the Service Architecture design decisions, registry and Governance documents
- Manage Technical Debt outcomes and reports
- Experience with cloud-based Contact Centre platforms.
- Degree or tertiary education in Technology or Science.
- 10+ years\’ experience in the Technology industry.
- 5+ years\’ experience in Software Development and Solution Design.
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners.
- Experience with collaborating to achieve outcomes across business, project and technical teams.
- AWS or Azure certification (preferable)
- Stakeholder management skills
- Communication and influencing skills
- Systems integration experience in complex legacy environments involving mainframe transaction processing, web delivery, message integration and data warehousing components.
- Experience of working within, and contributing towards, Enterprise Architecture guidelines and standards.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Dolly on 38547 9501 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements