- Multiple Positions (2XAnlayst, Team lead,Manager)
- Support experience in Java,Unix and SQL
- Docklands Location, ITIL Certification
- Multiple Positions in various levels (2XAnlayst, Team lead,Manager) -Docklands Location
- Providing 24/7 Support experience in Java,Unix and SQL
- ITIL Certification is MUST
- Fulfil an Analyst level role in the support and maintenance of all applications contained in support space.
- Raise problem records to be sent to the demand/delivery team.
- Resolve and monitor support issues that arise as well as perform routine maintenance activities
- Work closely with providing the business stakeholders information on live incidents.
- Contribute to the development of systems documentation.
- Provide system support by providing fail and fix application support – (24×7 roster)
- Experience with Helpdesk operations, ITIL related frameworks; particularly incident management as well as root cause analysis.
Our large client has engaged Adaps to source an Senior Application Support Analyst with:
- Strong Unix, JAVA, SQL & Windows Experience is a MUST
- Experience with Angular JS is nice to have
- Have a good understanding of Websphere applications & Sharepoint
- Solid understanding ITIL V3 Certification
- Have a strong understanding of:
- Network topology such as firewalls etc
- Technology associated to web, database and application servers
- Excellent team management and leadership skills to mentor peers in providing the best service to our stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure in stressful situations
If you are interested in this position, please call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 or apply using the link.