- Development background (JAVA)
- 6 month contract – $$$ per day
- Melbourne CBD location
Our client is a large financial organisation. They are looking for FX Support Analyst who provides a single point of contact for all FX technology related support incidents and requests for Front Office, Market Risk, Product Control and Operations and to a lesser extent involvement in project initiatives.
Experience / Skills required:
- Experienced at dealing with Business users e.g. FX Trading and sales.
- Understanding of the FX electronic space including how single dealer platforms work, liquidity aggregation and execution, client connectivity whether via MBP\’s or direct FIX connection.
- Understating of multiple OS environments (Unix, Linux, Windows, Solaris), db environments (Oracle, Sybase, Postgres, SQL Server).
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Good to Strong experience with shell scripting, network, JAVA and middleware
- Must have strong communication skills given the parts of the business this role will support
- Java development background would be preferable with strong understanding of multiple environments (Unix & Linux)
- Participate in root cause analysis and proactive resolution of issues
If you are interested in this position, please call Nitin Verma quoting ref no#11620 on 03 8506 6546 and apply using the link. Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.