- Senior Application Support Engineer – COTS
- Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $140,000 incl super / annum + Bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
About the Role:
As a Senior Analyst Engineer, you will be responsible for support and maintenance of applications, optimizing/automating business and technical application processes using various programming languages and application deployment activities.
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of application systems incidents/ problems including debugging of code.
- Development: Work with teams to analyse business processes, procedures, and user requirements to establish system requirements.
- Document and maintain software functionality along with team documentation.
- Support: Make initial diagnosis of problems, for a system or sub-system or apply known solutions, including documenting problems, progress checking, and escalation to ensure resolution.
- Manage incidents within SLAs.
- Develop quality program and code technology applications software solutions to meet agreed specifications. Write well-designed, testable code.
- Automate the business/technology processes to reduce manual effort wherever opportunity exists.
- Improve, enhance, and correct systems as necessary.
- Available for on call support during non-working hours and weekends.
- Drive automation of application deployment for production and pre-release environments.
- Implement and manage continuous integration, build management and deployment scripts and systems.
- Develop/contribute to software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement; recommend solutions and help teams with implementation. Actively facilitate continuous improvement.
- Coach and guide Analyst Engineers, sharing information, skills, and knowledge via mutual collaboration to achieve team goals.
- Highlight potential risks and impacts/implications to other systems and validity of documentation.
Tech Skills and Experience required for the role:
- Experience in COTS application support.
- Experience in system integrations using tools such as Control-M, APIs
- Experience across the Agile software development life cycle, including hands-on development and implementation of continuous delivery and continuous integration.
- Experience in ITILv3 to provide excellent service delivery.
- Cloud Based infrastructure such as AWS and Azure.
- CI/CD toolsets such as Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.
- Developed skills in one or more of the programming languages e.g., Java, .NET, Powershell, Python.
- Experience in different OS based applications i.e., Windows, Linux, Apache and Weblogic.
- Developed skills and knowledge of relational database such as Oracle, SQL server.
- Software delivery technical skills such as Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Automated Deployments, Automated Testing, Build Servers, Software Configuration Management
- Analysis and design experience on business/technology initiatives within a complex project environment
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 0480 050 807 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.