- Senior Application Functional Consultant
- Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $140,000 incl super / annum + Bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
About the Role
- As a Senior Analyst Engineer, you will be responsible for ongoing support and maintenance of applications, optimizing/automating business and technical application processes for COTS applications including Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Hyperion Planning (HP) and Financial Data Management (FDMEE).
- Regular/ongoing operational activities such as providing systems support for finance month end reporting, investigation of user queries, user access management & general system administration.
- Assisting with release management, system maintenance activities & changes to HFM, FDMEE & HP.
- Acting as a functional SME (subject matter expert) for initiatives/ projects that impact on EPM such as demergers and restructures.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders, projects and finance teams in the development of business requirements relating to change.
- Contributing towards design based on business requirements.
- Manage incidents/service requests within SLAs.
- Improve, enhance and correct systems as necessary.
- Available for on call support during non-working hours and weekends.
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement; recommend solutions and help teams with implementation.
- Actively facilitate continuous improvement.
- Highlight potential risks and impacts/implications to systems and validity of documentation.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in finance systems support (functional).
- Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Hyperion Planning (HP), Financial Data Management (FDM).
- Experience in administration of Oracle Hyperion platform, including metadata maintenance, security roles and access management, job scheduling, reports writing, and performance monitoring.
- Ability to effectively communicate financial data and concepts, both orally and in writing, to both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Skills/experience in any of these – Essbase, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Data Relationship Management (ODRM)
- Experience in Visual Basic for Applications (Excel).
- Qualifications in Commerce, Accounting, Data or a relevant technical discipline will be highly regarded.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.